A program for girls, ages thirteen to eighteen-years-old. Nicole speaks to girls about the importance of developing self-awareness, self-respect, and self-esteem.
– Dealing with peer pressure and temptation
– Warning signs and manipulation
– Harassment and Bullying
– Mitigating circumstances
– Good Touching and Bad Touching
– The role of alcohol and drugs in acquaintance rape
– What to do if it happens to you or to your friend
Through her personal blog, Nicole shares insight on how to deal with the effects of sexual assault and sexual abuse. She provides inspiration and tools for the healing of the Mind, Body, and Spirit and she challenges readers to begin to Live On Purpose.
Nicole speaks from the heart as one who has overcome the effects of childhood molestation, sexual abuse, and rape. She shares her story with others to inspire them to rediscover the light within and stay on the path to healing and living in grace, hope, and truth.
– The journey from Victim to Survivor to Warrior to Overcomer
– Dealing with guilt and placing blame
– Developing healthy relationships
– Truth and Transformation
– Faith and Forgiveness
– The Prison of the Mind
– The Ex Factor —Exposure, Excuses, and Extremes
Nicole takes special care to understand the unique needs of each client to design a custom program that meets their needs and exceeds expectations.
Topics are tailored to the age group of the audience and the needs of your organization.
Ladies Aligning Mind. Body. Spirit. Copyright 2013